Monday, August 17, 2009

lalalala


I love love love the band Flyleaf!!this is one of my favorite songs by them i love all music in general its good for the soul!!
Sometimes I'm a selfish fake You're always a true friend I don't deserve you' Cause I'm not there for you Please forgive me again I wanna be there for you Someone you can come to Runs deeper than my bonesI wanna be there for youI wanna be there for youSwirling shades of blueSlow dancing in your eyesThe sun kisses the earthAnd I hush my urge to cryI wanna be there for youSomeone you can come toRuns deeper than my bonesI wanna be there for youI wanna be there for you' Cause I hear the whispered wordsIn your masterpiece beautifulYou speak the unspeakable throughI love you tooI wanna be there for youSomeone you can come toI wanna be there for youAnd be someone you can come toThe love runs deeper than my bonesI wanna be there for you

1 comment:

  1. Hiiiii!! I am so glad I ran into you at Peach Days! Your blog is so cute...along with your baby and husband!! This will be a fun way to keep in touch! (Now we just need to convince Lori to post more!!)

    ReplyDelete