Friday, August 14, 2009



This is my Mother Michelle, I just spent a couple of days with her in South Jordan. I had a really good time, we talked about all the memorys from when I was little. I admire her so much she has had some trails in her life and she has overcome them. Even though I didn't get to see her much growing up I still love her with all my heart. We have a wonderful Mother/daughter bond that can't be broken i'm so proud of her and I love her. I also spent alot of time with My Nanna oh my aborable Nanna I can't even explain how I feel about her. My Nanna took care of me when my Mom was going through some hard times. She is my hero I have never had anyone cry when they see me until her she crys and she tells me over and over again how much she cares and loves my I can't imagine my life with her. she is amazing and I love her with all my heart. These past couple of days have been every emontional for me I have been with my birth family. When i'm with them i just feel our amazing bond all around us. talking about our trails getting advice from eachother I don't know it was just wonderful being with my family again. While I was there I got to talk to my bestfriend he is so amazing. He has had a really hard time the past year and a half his brother passed away and his Father did some horrible things that made him go to prison. but Justin has stayed strong and kept moving on with his life. He is a great example and friend. I'm so grateful for my Mom and Nanna for being in my life and always loving me and Justin for being such an amazing friend and a great example

No comments:

Post a Comment